Friday, January 29, 2010

Meet YOU Gal - Toni Winston

My name is Toni Winston and I'm a wife and mother of a beautiful almost 2 year old baby girl. Many of you may think I started this journey to drop the weight gained during my pregnancy, but truth be told, I only gained 14 pounds my entire pregnancy. It seemed that weighing in at 210 pounds as I began my journey on The Dr. Oz Show was no big deal. I wore the same 18W-sized clothing that I wore prior to my pregnancy, and life was good.

But was I really happy? For years I had desired to lose weight and even enlisted help from my friends, but to no avail. Upon becoming a Healthy Housewife of Oz, I learned that all the things I thought I could eat in moderation were totally wrong. After adopting the principals in YOU: On a Diet and with coaching from Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, I dropped 2 dress sizes and 6 inches from my waist in 90 days. I'm so grateful for the help that I was afforded and can't wait to help others. For me the journey isn't over but I'm well on my way. So come along as I continue this journey currently weighing in at 174 pounds wearing a size 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment