Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Feeling a little Sassy - You Gal Sassy

I've gotten over my lingering sickness and I'm back on the scene and what I must say is that I'm feeling a little sassy. Sassy you may ponder yes sassy! It has nothing to do with the 8 lbs that it's taken me 7 weeks to lose but more so with the way that I'm feeling about the changes that I've implemented.

I'm so loving my sessions with Jason the personal trainer here at the office. I'm not lifting hundreds of pounds or running unstopped but I'm making time for me. I love that I can walk away from my desk and get in a good workout and go home and I love the fact that I'm pushing myself when walking the trail because I've added a little jogging in there.

In the past I've viewed time as my enemy and I'm not saying that I have all this new found time but I'm choosing to allocate my time a little differently.

I love the fact that I've carved out a plan and I'm executing it.

Just the other day someone was talking about how they weren't motivated to lose weight and my reply to them was do what motivates you! Don't do what others are doing just do you! There is no success in fulfilling the goals of others.

Weight: 181
Steps: Didn't wear my pedometer
Activity: 45 mins at the fitness center

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Sofrito Chicken, black beans & toss salad
Snack: Walnuts and dried cranberries
Dinner: 1/2 dozen blue crabs
Snack: Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment