Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!!


Alrighty, we all know what time it is! Weigh in time!! This week I cannot claim a Biggest Loser monumental weigh in however, I can say that it was not all that bad. In all honesty I was not excited at all about weighing in. Last week I was sick with the bubonic plague (a slight exaggeration)and this week water retention and bloating welcomed me. Sounds like a formula for disaster, right? The results are that I neither loss nor gained this week.

So some of you may be thinking what in the world happened, you seem to be exercising all the time! That was my first reaction then I had to realize I weight train 3 times a week, this past week just started going back to kickboxing 1 time a week and go walking daily for those 10,000 steps. So what's missing you ask? Cardio is the answer! A stroll in the park is barely considered cardio as your heart rate is not really elevated. I have been so consumed on walking with a view to just racking up steps that I overlooked the importance of the intensity in which I am stepping.

So what's my plan? I'm about to pick it up! Cardio is about to be introduced into my daily routine. This YOU Gal is about to hot step with pep and attack cardio like never before. Later today when I meet with my trainer I will talk to him about adding in some cardio to the weight lifting. I am also reviewing my schedule to see which days I can commit to doing Kickboxing and getting my mind right to wake up early and get back to these morning jogs! Like the little engine that could said, "I think I can, I think I can .. I know I can, I know I can!!! My new motto, "Can't stop, won't stop!!"

Just another day in the journey to be Sexy by Summer!

4/14

Steps: 10328
Activity: Walking, Personal training session

Food
Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, Whole wheat toast, 4 strawberries and 1 cup OJ
Snack: Roasted Almonds sprinkled with sea salt
Lunch: Chicken breast with black beans/ brown rice/ tomatoes/ and cilantro
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: Chicken breast, green beans and corn
Snack: Hummus and ww crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment