Monday, April 4, 2011

Stepping into week 3!

Saturday was a great day! I had a little me time and was able to spend time with friends! Thanks to Kamala for inviting me to your line dance party and I can’t wait until the wedding so that I can put my moves into action! DNA Fitness was kind enough to host this event and Savondis who led the session. I left there and headed to whole foods and got some really good fruit!

3/2
Steps: 11300
Activity: Line Dancing

Breakfast:
Snack: Banana
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken
Snack: Rice Chips & Strawberry Cupcake (I couldn't resists)
Dinner: Ground Chicken Spaghetti & WW noodles
Snack: Mixed fresh fruit


Sunday I felt like I was floating on the lazy river but I enjoyed some time with my baby girl while my hubbie was away. We spent Sunday at church, had a little dinner and spent some girl time with my little one at the cupcake shop…yes I said cupcake she kept asking for one) and at the Barnes and Noble reading books. Since this 3 year old doesn’t move at the same speed it slowed me down. Many of you moms will know that when she napped, so did I!











3/3
Steps: 5211
Activity: Walking

Breakfast: Breakfast burrito (ww wrap, 1 slice turkey 1 egg, 1 tablespoon roasted red pepper and goat cheese sauce)
Snack: banana
Lunch: Ground Chicken Spaghetti & WW noodles
Snack: mixed fresh fruit & strawberry cupcake
Dinner: salad with deli turkey
Snack: Banana

No comments:

Post a Comment