Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WCS


For me this week is full of would have, should have, could have…..

I would have finished all 10,000 of those steps every day if

I hadn’t been tired
Sky pie hadn’t been under the weather
I had more time in the day

I should have
Pushed myself to finish
Skipped that cupcake (but I loved the time with my skypie)

I could have
Reached out for help when I needed that extra push


But last week is behind me and I’m moving full speed ahead. If you have mishaps or fall by the weigh side, reach out for help if needed and pick yourself up and keep moving. What I don't want you to do is to be stuck...it gets you no where!


Weight: 185.8 (Starting weigh 186.6 down 2.8lbs)
Waist: 32 ¼ (starting waist 33 ½ down 1 ¼ inch)

4/4

Breakfast: Banana
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Vegetable lentil soup & salad
Snack: Blue Diamond Bold Carolina Barbecue Almonds (helped with my potato chip crave)
Dinner: FRIED CHICKEN (boneless skinless chicken breaks with 100% whole wheat bread crumbs, pan seared in olive oil and finished in the oven)
Snack: Rice Chips & mixed fruit

Happy Stepping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment