Tuesday, April 12, 2011

YOU Gal Toni - UPDATE!


Hey all! Just like most of you, I’ve been busy especially with this nice weather that we have had off and on and those of you who know me know that I’m always taking on a new task or two. My latest obsessions are natural hair so if you haven’t already like my facebook page Is That My Hair and couponing. I’ve watched the show Extreme Couponing on TLC and I’m hooked. I don’t have it down to a science like those ladies but I saved $73.09 with manufacturers coupons and store coupons.

I guess my couponing venture can help us YOU Gals as well as I was able to get some stuff that is on plan. Here is the list:

Deer Park Water $1.00 off
Cheerios - $1.00 off 2 then a store coupon for $.55 off each box
Perdue chicken breast - $.75 off
Blue Diamond Almonds - $.60 off two
Diced Tomatoes - $1.00 off 3 cans (almost like buy 2 get one free)
Deli Turkey - $1.00 off
Cuties Clementine’s - $1.50 off
Steam Fresh Vegetables: - Buy 2 get 1 free
Crystal Light – Buy 2 get 1 free and a manufactures coupon for $1.00 off
Steam Fresh Meals – Pay full price get a steam fresh vegetable free

I got other stuff but this is what I cold think of off the top of my head outside of my $8 worth of coupons for zyrtec.

So now onto what you really want to know:

Weight and Waist: I’m working from home today so will send when I can get to the fitness center tomorrow.

Sunday - 4/10
Steps: Didn’t have on the pedometer….Wouldn’t stay on my dress
Activity: Church service (generally average about 1800 steps), Skating 1 hour, Grocery shopping 90 mins

Breakfast: Banana
Snack: None
Lunch: Small Chili and Cob Salad (Wendy’s)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Marinated Grilled Chicken & Salad

Monday – 4/11
Steps: 13119

Breakfast: Turkey and Provolone on a whole wheat wrap & banana
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Cheerios
Snack: Turkey and Provolone Sandwich, Clementine and almonds
Dinner: Ground Turkey Spaghetti with whole wheat pasta
Snack: 3 Clementine’s (they are so small)

No comments:

Post a Comment