Friday, April 15, 2011

This is some hard work!

Hey Everyone!

So I meet with the trainer and I really have to turn up the heat. He basically said great job on the 10,000 steps but I need to be getting them in quicker or harder. In order for me to drop more weight I need to turn up my intensity. If you read YOU Gal Stacy's last blog...it sounds the same. Well yesterday I turned it up and today I can feel it! I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 45 minutes in Zumba then 30 minutes with the trainer. I was beat! But it's good to know that I'm on the path of getting it in

4/13/11

Steps: 9739 (i did remove the pedometer for 90 min for a social gathering)
Activity: Walking

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Snack: Clementine
Lunch: blackened mahi mahi, asparagus and toss salad
Snack: fresh melon
Dinner: Jerk Shrimp with green peppers and onions, brown rice & toss salad
Snack: None

4/14/11

Steps: 14151
Activity: Treadmill, Zumba and personal training

Breakfast: Cheerios and milk
Snack: 2 Clementines
Lunch: Jerk Shrimp with green peppers and onions, brown rice & toss salad
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Crab cake and plain baked sweet potato
Snack: Clementines

No comments:

Post a Comment