Friday, April 8, 2011

Spilling the Beans

Hey fellow YOU Galers! I’ve been hanging out with my hubbie on his days off so I’ve been a bit removed for a couple of days but I’m here to spill the beans! I sware that it’s hard to remember what you’ve done a few days back that’s why we encourage you to write in every day!

4/5 (Tuesday)
Steps: 11781
Activity: Walking….with my hubbie…YEAH!

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Salad w/balsamic vinaigrette
Snack: Almonds
Dinner: Grilled Chicken with stuffed portabella (Lone Star) with a salad

4/6 (Wednesday)
Steps: Couldn’t find the pedometer
Activity: Walking and playing video games (can’t get a lot of steps playing video games)

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs
Snack: Apple
Lunch: O’Charley’s Mediterranean chicken wrap
Snack: Rice Chips & grapes
Dinner: Dave & Busters: soft shell grilled chicken taco platter with black beans (no cheese no shell)
Snack: none

4/7 (Thursday)
Steps: 2625 (Had bubble guts….I think it was too much eating out…stayed in the ladies room)
Activity: Minimal walking

Breakfast: Banana
Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Ruby Tuesday’s – Turkey mini’s & salad bar
Snack: None
Dinner: soup
Snack: None


After the slow moving yesterday today I got up pumped so at 10:03 I’m at 4367 and plan to go out at lunch time to walk some more! After reading this I've confirmed what I've always told my husband. He likes to eat out. I can't hang with him even when trying to make good decisions. I'd rather eat at home but eating out can be done you just have to be specific about what you want to eat.

Gearing up for the weekend! Enjoy everyone.

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment