Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turning up the HEAT!

I’ve come to the close of week three of this challenge and I can’t say that I have a weight loss victory but the victory is that I don’t have any weight gain.

What this has moved me to do is to turn up the heat. I’ve just gone out and scheduled my FREE yes I said FREE personal training sessions. The fitness center here at the office where I’m a member for only $15.00 a month offers 2 free 30 minute personal training sessions a week. So I’ve only signed up for 1 a week after the Zumba class and I’m about to get it in!

Weight: 185.8
Waist: 32 1/4
Steps: 11553

4/12/11

Breakfast: Cheerios
Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich w/Provolone and mustard, Banana & Almonds
Snack: Cheerios
Dinner: Ground Turkey Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
Snack: Clementine

No comments:

Post a Comment