Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 3 - Don't be a victim of self sabotage


Day 3 was just as successful for me! Another day on the walking trail with YOU Gal Stacy! 9972 steps all before 5 p.m. so I could head home and not wig out because I had far to go was a relief. It was great decision because my baby girl was slightly under the weather so I could focus on her and not on trying to get these steps in.

A few things that I have noticed from some of the food journals and that’s the honesty about what you are eating. So I applaud the honesty but if we are going to get you where you want to be in the next 90 days what we really need change the eating habits. I know this is week one and a week of discovery but all of you are working so hard and getting in your 10,000 steps or more and I don’t want you to sabotage your success with food. I’m speaking from the heart and from experience. Those Krispy Kreme doughnuts were good and hot but they are gone but the jiggle in my thighs remains, if I had only said no thank you!

Happy stepping everyone! Like Obama says…..Yes We Can!

3/23
Steps: 10986
Activity: Walking

Breakfast: 2 eggs with 2 tbsp roasted red pepper dip and 1 large banana
Snack: Orange
Lunch: Salad with chicken and shrimp (meat leftovers from Mon and Tues dinner)
Snack: BBQ Rice Chips
Dinner: Ground Chicken Spaghetti with whole wheat pasta
Snack: Fresh Fruit

Beverage: Water

No comments:

Post a Comment