Monday, March 28, 2011

Sluggish Sunday


Sunday oh Sunday! I was worn out from all of the festivities from Saturday but my family and I pressed our way and off to church we went. It was a great service and the message was really uplifting, so I’m glad that I was there (thanks Minister Branch!). After service I ran a couple of errands, came home and cooked dinner, worked on this week’s newsletter and the blog also responding to coaching emails and facebook post. After all of that I was whipped so off to bed I went. I napped and I napped and enjoyed every minute of it. When I woke up it was 7:00 and my pedometer was reading about 4,000 steps. Part of me sensed a bit of panic while another part of me was like oh well. I continued on my day and had some dinner and finished up the newsletter and just sat there! I didn’t have the strength to carry on.

We prepared for bed and I had come to the resolve that I only had about 4500 steps and was going to send my regrets to you all and start over on Monday then the guilt set in. I couldn’t face the music of having to say that I had failed to plan and push forward so I put on my sneakers and turned on the TV and got to moving. It was 10:10 p.m. and the clock was running so off I went. I watched the Master Class Episode on Oprah that had just recorded and vowed to keep going until I reached the end. I’m proud to say that by 10:45 I have reached my goal. I ended the night victorious!

3/27/11

Steps: 10209
Activity: Walking in place

Breakfast: Granola Bar
Snack: Banana
Lunch: 2 baked chicken legs, sweet potato soufflé (sweetened with agave nectar, cinnamon & nutmeg), vegetable medley (cabbage, carrots & broccoli)
Snack: grapes
Dinner: 2 baked chicken legs, sweet potato soufflé (sweetened with agave nectar, cinnamon & nutmeg), vegetable medley (cabbage, carrots & broccoli)
Snack: grapes & sun chips

Beverage: Water

No comments:

Post a Comment