Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YOU Gal Stacy's Sexy By Summer Update




I successfully completed Day 1 of the "YOU Gals Sexy by Summer" Challenge. I will say yesterday I woke up feeling pumped and ready to complete this next phase in my life. I was able to complete all 10,000 steps although I do admit the last 4,000 steps were challenging. I could blame the weather, or the fact that I was busy at work and once home was overwhelmed with household motherly chores but I will spare you all the excuses. The truth of the matter is I did not plan as effectively as I could have and in the end I had to scramble to meet the day's goal.

Well today's a new day and my goal is to knock out as much steps as possible over my lunch break and any other breaks I take throughout my day today. I know I will be successful!

Enough talking here are my current stats:

3/22/11
Weight: 209
Waist: 32.5

Goal: To lose another 30lbs and work closely with my trainer to tone and sculpt these curves.

As for Day 2 of the challenge I say, "Bring It!"

No comments:

Post a Comment