Monday, March 28, 2011

Stacy's Week 2 of the YOU Gals Sexy by Summer Challenge


Week 1 is a thing of the past and I am still feeling excited about the upcoming 83 days. I kicked off Week 2 in the gym with a serious weight training session - to many it's no surprise as I have been called a gym rat. Although I love working out and weight training it is not something that comes easy. There are times I have to push through exhaustion, juggle priorities and get my head in the game just to make it happen. The good news is once I am there and going strong I feel such a sense of fulfillment, contentment and not to mention a major energy boost.

Here is what I did in the gym today:

Warm Up
- Treadmill (15 minutes)

Each of the following was 4 sets/ Reps of 15, 18, 20, 18, 15 (Increasing weight with each new set of reps)

Squats
Push Ups
Bicep curls
Alternating Lunges
Shoulder press
Reverse Pull ups
Crunches
Planks
Side Crunches

Steps: 10,115

Food:

Breakfast - Carnation Instant Breakfast with skim milk and 1 banana.
Snack - None
Lunch - Chipotle Burrito Bowl - No rice, No Sour Cream
Snack - 1 cup Green grapes
Dinner: Grilled Chicken breasts with onion and peppers/ Whole Wheat Tortilla and guacamole
Snack - Hummus/ Blue Chips

Here's to a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment