Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sexy by summer Day 2 - YOU Gal Toni


Day 2 was lovely! I feel so accomplished and was able to exceed my goals. I was able to take a nice walk with YOU Gal Stacy over lunch and was done by the end of my work day.

After work I had a meeting at my home and wanted to make sure that I had a healthy snack for the attendees and went to Whole Foods and found:

Stacy’s Whole Grain Pita Chips, Stacy’s Kitchen Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Dip and made a fruit salad with mangos, blackberries, strawberries and grapes. The pita chips and dip were all new to me but yummy. The dip was so good that we used it on our quesadilla’s at dinner and I had some with my eggs for breakfast this morning. YUMMY!

I think that I’m so excited because everyone else is excited. Let’s get this done people!!!!

3/22/11
Steps: 11794
Activity: Walking

Breakfast: 1 large banana & 1 orange
Snack: none
Lunch: Nutty Chicken Salad from Jason’s Deli, Fruit plate
Snack: BBQ Rice Chips & fresh fruit
Dinner: Jerk Shrimp Quesadilla with guacamole and roasted red pepper and goat cheese dip
Snack: Fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment