Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stacy's Weigh In Results Are Here


Well today was weigh in and while I would love to report some Biggest Loser results the reality is there are none. I stepped on the scale and have the following measurements to report:

Weight: 208 (down 1 lb)
Waist: 32 (half inch down)
Mood: Motivated

Although I could easily feel defeated and wonder what went wrong especially since I worked so hard this past week with training, cardio and eating right I decided against that mind frame. The truth is I did everything I was supposed to do and with consistency I will only get better, stronger and leaner. So I stand tall and proud of my 1 lb and 1/2 inch loss and look forward to the rest of this journey!

How was your weigh in?

Food:

Breakfast - 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of Whole Wheat Toast
Snack: Pineapples, grapes
Lunch: Falafel Wrap (Whole Wheat wrap) with a side salad of tomatoes, Kalamata olives, onions and feta cheese
Snack: Berry Fruit Salad
Dinner: Chinese Shrimp and mixed veggies in a white sauce and brown rice
Snack: None

Steps: 10,016

No comments:

Post a Comment