Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 1 Weigh In Day! - YOU Gal Toni


It’s weigh in time!!!! Yes! We’ve completed one full week of the Sexy by Summer challenge and I’m still amped! The week had its highs and lows and it had its challenges but overall it was a great week and indicative of what life has to offer. There will be stumbling blocks, obstacles and wrong turns but what we have to do in those moments is remember to make a YOU turn and change the behaviors and start over.

Monday was a great day for me. I was up and moving early as I didn’t want to be a prisoner to the steps as I had been the day before and because of that I was able to finish proud and strong.

So I’m sure that you all are waiting for the weigh in results….well what happened to me in the past 24 hours is evident as to why you may not want to weigh often. I decided that I would take a sneak peek at the scale to see my progress and I was down a whopping 4.2 lbs. but since today is the official weigh in day I still showed up and weighed in today and the results were not as rewarding there was a difference in almost 2 pounds. Something to remember the scale can change overnight and over the course of the day so don’t fret just keep moving towards your goal and continue to measure your waist.

Drum roll please…….



8/28
Weight: 186 lbs (down 2.6 lbs.)
Waist: 33 1/4 (down 1/4 inch)
Steps: 12379
Activity: Walking, walking and more walking



Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and a large banana
Snack: Almonds
Lunch: Turkey & Swiss cheese on whole wheat bread and mustard & sweet peppers & sun chips
Snack: Grapes & almonds
Dinner: Chicken meatballs with marina sauce & vegetable medley (cabbage, broccoli & carrots)
Snack: 100 calorie bag of craisins (too many sugar grams but was craving something sweet)

No comments:

Post a Comment