Saturday, March 26, 2011

YOU Gal Toni


Day 5

This is getting easier by the day! Especially when I plan, but in general Friday’s are a struggle for me because I work from home and don’t get much movement. After dropping the little one off it’s real easy to come here and just sit for 8 or so hours working. On this day I had an errand to run and need to go the strip mall near my house. What I decided was that I was going to take a break and head to the store and I was going to walk. I was walking with a purpose. I chatted with a friend as I walked and before you knew it I was at the store. My friend asked in astonishment…..you walked and I said yeap and I’m here, she then replied that didn’t take you long.

Be sure to remember to break out of your routine and take time for you and as folk say kill two birds with one stone when you can. I ran my errand and on foot and with the cost of gas now days that was an all around smart move!


3/25

Steps: 10283
Activity: Walking

Breakfast: 3 eggs with 2 tablespoons guacamole and roasted red pepper and goat cheese dip ½ cup oj
Lunch: spring mix with tomato and 1 can tuna with balsamic vinaigrette and fresh fruit salad
Snack: Santa Fe barbecue Rice Chips
Dinner: 6 inch turkey sub from subway with Sun chips and fresh fruit
Snack: Almonds & fresh fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment